Tuesday, June 2, 2015

JOHNSONVILLE BACON AND CHEESE GRILLER REVIEW

Johnsonville "Griller" Bacon and Cheese Review

I got a coupon from Crowtap to try these Johnsonville Grillers for free, so i was super excited to try these out!!!  I tried to find these at the store but the only place i could find them was Walmart.  My Walmart only had these in the Cheddar Cheese and Bacon Grillers, but there are other types as well.  I was surprised to see these were pork burgers, i don't know why either, Johnsonville is know for their Brats so it shouldn't have been a suprise haha.

So I got these home and used my Opti Grill to grill them up, they cooked great and my house smelled amazing while cooking too.  The real test came when I had to feed the picky 7 year old that lives here.  I waited on baited breath to see if these would be worthy of him to eat.  These had one thing going for them though he loves bacon and the smell of bacon had permeated the house while cooking.  It pasted the sight test so he was actually going to try it !!!!  He took a bite and i waited for him to spit it out, but that didn't happen he LOVVVED it!!!  He even asked for another patty which i gladly supplied to him and he promptly ate that as well.
So overall this meal was a win, win, win!!! Thanks Johnsonville for giving me another option for my picky child




No comments:

Post a Comment