Sunday, June 21, 2015

MY KONJAC SPONGE -Bamboo Charcoal Facial Sponge Review Tomoson!!


MY KONJAC SPONGE REVIEW


Got this great facial sponge to test for free.  So anyone who follows my blog knows i love anything free haha, well almost anything.  When I  first got this I was a little skeptical about how it would work, but the last few days I have been pleasantly surprised!! Worked great to remove dirt and oil from my skin and even the blemishes that I had have almost disappeared !! Love this sponge can't wait to try the other versions #konjacsponge you can buy your own on Amazon or @ mykonjacsponge.com. 

The sponge is 100% natural. 

-100% coloring & additive free. 

-100% biodegradable hypoallergenic 

-fragrance free 

-Promotes New growth of skin cells and is naturally moisturizing  

-Prevents Acne & Pimples ( the best part in my book!!!) 

#gotitfree #tomoson #tomosonreview #freestuff #productreviews #producttester

 Use & Care (from My Konjac's website):

- Before use rinse and soak sponge until it becomes soft
- Use with or without facial cleanser and gently massage face in a circular motion
-Rinse after use, then squeeze out the water (do not wring!! ) Then hang it in a well ventilated area to air dry
-The sponge can be sanitized by placing it in a bowl of water and microwaving for 1:30 minutes.   It is recommended to sanitize it every 2 weeks
-Your sponge should last up to 3 months but once it starts to break down it should be replaced, the sponge can be composted after use!!

My Ratings:

Overall Rating: 8.5/10

How my skin felt after: 8/10

Eco Friendliness: 10/10

Ease of use: 8/10

It does what it says: 8/10

Over all Coolness factor: 9/10 ( I just love that it goes from as hard as a pumice stone to a soft sponge!! )

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment