Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Review of Not Your Mother's amazing new Déjà Vu 'Do Style Extender !!!

Not Your Mother's amazing new Déjà Vu 'Do Style Extender Review!!!

 This product is an amazing product, i was skeptical of it because every product I've tried to "extend" my hairstyle has fallen flat literally.  This product has changed my mind about these types of products.  My hair is usually flat by lunch, if i'm lucky it will last till 3 pm but that's about it, and if it's hot outside forget it my hair is flat and frizzy before i even leave the house.  I have used this product a dew times now and every time my hair has looked full and styled the whole day, and i have woken up the next day and re styled my hair with no problem.  The works great smells great and isn't tacky or stick on your hair; which i hate.

I give this product a 9/10 stars
try it out you won't be sorry
I did recieve this product for free for testing purposes but i will always give my honest opinion
@NYMbrands  @Influenster #NYMdjvd #contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment